Friday 16 November 2012

Snowflake with a twist

Font:  Stars from our eyes
Die:  Parker alphabet (Memory Box)
It's official.  I'm in love.  OK, I know it happens quite a lot, but this time I REALLY mean it.  The Parker alphabet from Memory Box is just FAB.  Clean, simple, not too big, not too small, cuts with a single pass.... & didn't cost an arm & a leg!
 
Anyway, moving swiftly on:  CAS-ual Fridays have got the blues today.  Snowflakes abound in the design team's creations and, never being one to let a bandwagon pass me by, I scrambled aboard to join them.  So I decided to create a snowflake using a new font I found whilst cruising Pinterest.  Quite a simple affair, just a single phrase copied & reflected a few times, but I like the effect.  After many iterations (mainly because I enjoyed playing with these dies so much - did I mention that?) the sentiment came together with a sparkle.
 
Linking to:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC79 ~ Winter Blues

5 comments:

  1. Faulous! Your cards always wow me!!! Such a brilliant mind, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a few looks to figure out that your lacy snowflake is indeed words - you're so digitally clever! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! A wordy snowflake - so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That IS a cool alphabet, but your super cool snowflake has just blown me away! Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...