Thursday 4 December 2014

Merry & Bright

Stamps: Be Merry (Clearly Besotted)
Ink: Aquamarine (AE); Versamark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Ampersand (MFT); Finished Frames (AE)
Other: silver embossing powder; patterned paper (AE); Pale Turquoise card (Papermill Direct)
Can you tell I have made an effort with the photo today?  Trying to channel my inner Debbie Hughes!  Hmmnnn, think it needs a bit more work...
Love the new 'quiet' release from Clearly Besotted.  It meant that there were actually a few items still in stock when I finally got round to deciding what I wanted.  I managed to elongate the AE frame so that its aspect ration fits a UK card size, & have kept the 'outside' piece to use as a template for this in the future.

Have just seen this week’s CAS(E) this Sketch. Talk about serendipity!



7 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love those dies, and the colors you've chosen. Great work!! : ) Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, I love the colours too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great way to use the sketch! I love everything about this!
    Thanks so much for sharing at CTS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is so lovely & cool! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, what a nice clean card! Love the colour scheme and silver embossing over the inlay die cut!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...