Tuesday 3 July 2012

Be Merry

In the same vein as Smile Monster, a Christmas card.  You can never make too many too soon!

Stamps: Little Bitty Bird, Polka Dot Basics II (PTI); Get Merry (Hero Arts)
Ink: Rhubarb Stalk (Memento), Versamark (Tsukineko)
Card: scraps from my stash
Other: 1.5, 1.75 inch circle punches; Corner Chomper, blender pen
I tried it with a red circle in the middle to start with, but the robin was completely lost, so I had a re-think.
This won't be the last you see of this layout...

EDIT: decided the robin looked a bit too stark in the middle, so went back to my trusty Teeny Trees for some foliage.


Much better!

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you - I try to make some Christmas cards all year! You're getting great mileage out of Teeny Trees - I have that set and will have to have a re-look at it! Great layout, and I love the use of blue rather than green for a Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute design & such fun Christmas colours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...