Tuesday 18 September 2012

Less is More ~ Oval

Stamps: Tiny Trees (WM)
Ink: Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves (Memento); Chocolate Brownie (Elzybells)
Paper: Pink Petticoat
Twine: Brown Sugar (Divine Twine)
Hmmnn.  The spotted paper looks a but sludgy in this picture.  IRL it's much nearer to the darker green of the leaves. 
As well as photography, I'm having real trouble with layouts lately, in particular where to put a sentiment.  Which is why I so often don't bother.  I tried all sorts of combinations for the above, before deciding on the computer generated strip.  Any tips?
 
Linking to:
Less is More: Week 85 (Theme) ~ Oval
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Actually Jenny the sentiment looks fine, but I always think that the phrase "if in doubt, leave it out" works for me.
    I agree that sometimes a camera doesn't perceive colours as the naked eye does.
    Lovely card.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Jenny
    I often leave sentiment off. My eye sees a small tag hanging from the knot of the twine rather than the strip?
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Jenny. Very creative use of the oval. Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...