Thursday 26 September 2013

Pinspired Challenge

Stamps: Circus Animals (My Cute Stamps); It's Your Day (HA); Fanciful Flowers (Elzybells)
Ink: Lilac Posies, Rose Bud, Tangelo, Morocco (Memento); Versamark (Tsikineko)
Other; By the Numbers Dies (MFT), glossy accents, diamond stickles (Ranger); white e.p. (Wow!)
I've kept an eye on Pinspired Challenge for a while now, but have never actually participated before. I need a card for a little girl soon, so took this as my inspiration.
 
As ever, this wasn't the idea I started out with, but I saw the scrap paper I had been testing my inks out on, I preferred it to the original.  And no, that 8 wasn't part of the plan either, but it does conveniently cover the single imperfectly stamped image sitting in pole position!
 
Linking to:
Pinspired Challenges: Challenge #18

5 comments:

  1. how cute.. love that little lion.. thanks for joining us at PINspired Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. I love those layers of color at the bottom and the "8"!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Pinspired Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love...The colors, that cute lion, everything about this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for this challenge! Love it! Thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...