Saturday 8 September 2012

Why punctuation is important...

Font: Aharoni
Other: scalloped nestabilities
Our family has always been a stickler for the proper use of the English language.  The times I was corrected as a child not to say "aren't I", but "am I not"!  And yes, now I find myself doing exactly the same with my kids.  It's true, you do turn into your parents...
 
So when I saw this saying on pinterest, I knew straight away what to do with it.  I'm entering it into CASology this week, 'cos the word is FAMILY.
 
Must dash, Village Fete today & I've got 101 things to do.  Hoping to fit in LIM tomorrow.
 
Linking to:
CASology Week 9 ~ Family

7 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Thanks for the giggle! Glad you played along with CASology again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG... this is just way too funny, jenny!! thanks so much for playing along with CASology each week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! This is genius! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hysterical, Jenny! You must hate my blog, even though it's done tongue-in-cheek!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny this is just so funny, showed my daughter and she loved it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card! I know what you mean with punctuation - have you ever read 'Eats, Shoots and Leaves'?
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenny, you made me laugh aloud! Great card...and so true, punctuation IS important (especially in this case)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...