Tuesday 11 March 2014

Mothers' Day wreath

Stamps: Flower Friend (SSS); Boxes Bags & Tags (PTI); Fanciful Flowers (Elzybells)
Ink: Pear Tart, Bamboo Leaves, Lilac Posies (Memento)
Font: Sofia, Narkism
A move slightly away from my comfort zone today, but I think my MiL would prefer this to something more minimal or graphic.
I printed the sentiment & used a Lil' Inkers die as a circle template (told you I'd get a lot of use out of them...), then stamped around it.  This wasn't dumb luck, I practised several times on scrap to make sure everything fitted.  Just for once the final piece is better than the trials!
Might be a bit too busy for LiM this week - perhaps should have used a 5" card base? - but I'll try my luck anyway.
 
Linking to:
Less is More: Week 162 One Layer Card ~ Spring Flowers

2 comments:

  1. jenny this is fabulous..
    thanks for joining us at less is more this week
    Jen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jenny. It would be interesting to see what a larger version with more white space looks like, I'm sure your MIL will love it
    Thanks for taking part in the one layer challenge at LIM this week
    Anne (Guest LIM commenter)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...