Saturday 8 March 2014

Cheers

Stamps: Lots of Dots (SSS)
Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Birthday Words (PS); Stitched Mats Squre (Lil' Inkers)
Hi Folks.  I nearly gave up on this idea.  I first tried it with vellum glasses.  DIS-AS-TER.  No matter what I tried, all I could see was glue splodges (any tips gratefully received).  So I slept on it, & remembered some frosted vinyl I had lying around.  Perfick.  The wine glasses were cut on the Silhouette, using an image I found on line.
 
Capturing my masterpiece on camera proved to be another obstacle.  Turns out that vinyl is as camera-shy as glitter.  Who knew?

Linking to:
Paper Smooches Sparks: Anything Goes
CAS(E) This Sketch: CAS(E) this Sketch #67

4 comments:

  1. Love the tone on tone and your very clever interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love those little glasses clinking together. I know what you mean about the adhesive on vellum....wish I knew how to eliminate that! I did read on JJ Bolton's blog today that she used scor-tape on a vellum bag. Here's her link and I trust her! http://www.jjbolton.org/
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fabulous! What a great take on the sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...