Friday 25 July 2014

Sparkling Christmas

Dies: Large Geometric Rose (Clearly Besotted); Nesting Squares (QuicKutz)
Font: Trocchi, Cafe & Brewery
Other: Swiss Dots embossing folder (Provocraft); Wink of Stella
Michelle is having a break from CAS-ual Fridays; this is the last challenge until next year.  So I thought I'd do a Christmas card for the tic tac toe challenge.
I've chosen the dots-white-sequins line. But aaarggh, the picture doesn't show the sparkle!  The star is the centre cut out from the geometric rose die, stacked 3x for depth & covered with sparkly wink of stella.  Promise!
Plenty of white, which I hope compensates for the single solitary sequin.  Dots are by way of an embossing folder.
Am liking the sentiment - you may see more from that.

PS Have just realised that this card was subliminally inspired by this photo over at Festive Friday:



And another - Simon Says... Emboss It for this week's Wednesday Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love this combination of two of my favourite challenges! So glad you joined us at CAS-ual Fridays and Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful layers of framings on this wonderfully CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this....had to go get those fonts myself! And I am amazed that you were able to "place" them so perfectly on this wonderfully CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jenny, this is simply outstanding! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow, gorgeous CAS card, luv the kraft on kraft layering! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your card! And I trust that the sparkle is there... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, crud! Just left a comment but I don't think I was signed in and think it may not have gone through…hope you don't get 2 from me! LOVE, love, LOVE this! It has such a lovely understated look! Delighted you thought to link up with us at Festive Friday…great to have you and your beautiful creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous!! So clean, and elegant! LOVE it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, this is just beautiful...love it!
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...