Monday 13 August 2012

Squares, squares everywheres

Stamps: Gingham & Co (WM); Little Bitty Bird (PTI)
Ink: Tangelo, Rose Bud, Angel Pink (Memento); Aqua (Ranger Adirondack)
Font:  migrainesans
Whilst seeking square inspiration, I chanced upon this piece of art:

Pinned Image

So I replicated the layout for my card. The squares were all masked & stamped, & I like the way the ink has bled a little on the linen textured card, giving the squares a frayed fabric feel.

Linking to:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC65 ~ Square card 

4 comments:

  1. Love it - I had something like this in mind - a card full of squares, but tried something else - you've made it work beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific effect...just like fabric swatches overlapped and the soft colours are perfect too :0)
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took squares to a whole new level! I Loooove your interpretation :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great use of the inspiration piece! I love the soft colors you chose and the little heart you added to one of the squares. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...