Tuesday 12 March 2013

Brought to you by the letter i

Font: Century Gothic, Zag Bold
I could cheat & tell you that this card is the result of hours of meticulous stamping.  But it isn't.  It's hours of not quite meticulous stamping, rude words & frustration, followed by 10 minutes work on the computer.  I tried SO hard to make it work.  I inked up my i repeatedly, positioned it carefully with my stampamawhatsit, & sometimes the i's were in the right place.  Then one wasn't.  And the sentiments in my collection just didn't fit properly.  My bin floweth over.
But I loved the concept.  So in the interests of saving the planet, I turned digital & alakazam there you go.
 
Linking to:
Less is More: Week 110 ~ Spots & Stripes
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC93 ~ Colour Blocks

14 comments:

  1. Sometimes the computer rocks... this is one of those occasions!
    It looks fabbo!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Jenny.

    A clever take on the challenge. Wish I was just as clever on the p.c!!

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant concept and awesome card...I love the bold colors, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a great card - really nice and bright!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever use of the letter "i".

    ReplyDelete
  6. really neat design. awesome use of is! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super graphic! Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the result! It doesn't matter how you do/did it, the result is the most important!
    G.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, alakazam works fr me! With resutls like this why not? Besides, it was done in the interest of saving our planet! AND, not everyone (me included) could figure out how to do this on a computer!!! So A++++ for being technologically savy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card! Such a creative take on the color blocks challenge, love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Knowing when to switch gears is on of the most difficult skills to acquire .. it certainly worked out for this card! Love the sentiment in your I. Thanks for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge this week, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How did I miss this?! (switching from Google Reader to Feedly, probably) this is STUNNING! I can see it using candles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Snooped around a little bit on your blog - you make fantastic cards! I also LOVE you blog header - ha, ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...