Sunday 10 March 2013

CFC93 ~ Colour Blocks

No stamps; no ink
Font: Goudy Bookletter 1911
Other: Promarkers; Vellum; Cuttlebug die
I used to have a set of different shaped tile when I was small (younger as opposed to shorter...) & they would keep me occupied for hours making different designs.  So I enjoyed making my own yesterday & constructing a variety of backgrounds for this card.  I simply cut strips of card & chopped them off lengths twice the width, then coloured them with promarkers.  Temporary adhesive helped keep them in place until I was sure what I wanted.  And that was a long time!  The grey mat beneath helps define the background.
Couldn't think how to finish it until today though, when I remembered the vellum I bought at a craft show last year.  Didn't know how it would print out, but it turned out just fine.
 
Linking to:
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC93 ~ Colour Blocks

4 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the pattern you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the weaving look. wonderful work! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! The pattern you created is amazing! Thanks for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...