Tuesday 5 March 2013

CAS(E) this Sketch

Stamps: Nordic Winter (WM)
Ink: Versamark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Cuttlebug flowers (Provocraft); Small Madison Window (PoppyStamps)
Other: circle punches; swirl embossing folder; MS scoreboard; scallop scissors
Phew!  Just writing the ingredients list has worn me out.  Would be easier to list what I didn't use.
 
As soon as I saw this week's sketch, I thought of a wreath on a window or a door, but the complete idea has taken a while to crystallise.
 
The wreath is cut form a few scraps of patterned paper, using some of the original 'fat' Cuttlebug dies that haven't seen the light of day in maybe a year or more.
The blind in the window was dry embossed, with a scalloped fringe, then a bit of yellow paper added for light.
I don't have a brick embossing folder so  just went to work with my scoreboard.
Tried it with & without a sentiment, but it looked a bit bare without.
 
At last the sun has deemed to shine here again & my conservatory is a pleasant place to be for the first time in ages.  Seems a bit foolish that I'm using it for Xmas card photography but never mind!
 
Linking to:
Cas(E) this Sketch: Challenge #17

1 comment:

  1. Oh. My. This is so creative and a perfect take on the sketch! I love it! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...