Friday 1 March 2013

GRRR8 birthday

Stamps: Circus Animals (My Cute Stamps)
Ink: Espresso Truffle (Memento)
Fonts: QumpellkaNo12, Zag Regular, Narkism
Other: circle punches; orange promarker
Anyone else remember the old Frosties ad?  Another circle inspired card for CASology.  I have these stamps scanned in on my computer, so I arranged the font around the tiger before deleting him & printing out.  There are also a series of parallel scored lines running behind the tiger & the grey matting, but my photography skills were insufficient to capture them!
 
Linking to:
CASology: Week 33 ~ Circle
Addicted to CAS: Challenge#7 ~ Masculine
 

9 comments:

  1. oh yes I remember Tony the Tiger :0)
    What a grrrrrreat card ( I wont be the last with that quip)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrrr8 use of circles! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this card, it's fun and it's well made.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and very creative. LOVE it! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. who could for get tony the tiger??? what a fantastic take on the cue word and so perfect for a boy!! thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've eaten my share of Grrrreat Frosted Flakes! What a blast from the past! Great job on this card! Glad you joined in on the fun this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the tiger and the big "8". Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still quote good ol' Tony! What a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week...we love it when you play along!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grrrrrreat card Jenny - brought back memories! You can see your embossed lines on the main card. Thanks so much for joining in our masculine challenge at A2CAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...