No stamps; no ink
Font: Goudy Bookletter 1911
Other: Promarkers; Vellum; Cuttlebug die
I used to have a set of different shaped tile when I was small (younger as opposed to shorter...) & they would keep me occupied for hours making different designs. So I enjoyed making my own yesterday & constructing a variety of backgrounds for this card. I simply cut strips of card & chopped them off lengths twice the width, then coloured them with promarkers. Temporary adhesive helped keep them in place until I was sure what I wanted. And that was a long time! The grey mat beneath helps define the background.
Couldn't think how to finish it until today though, when I remembered the vellum I bought at a craft show last year. Didn't know how it would print out, but it turned out just fine.
CAS-ual Fridays: CFC93 ~ Colour Blocks