I wanted to make it look as if the frame were stuck on with washi tape. I don't possess any washi tape, as it is hard to come by in the UK, so I made me a stencil.
I tried both ends out before stamping on the card, & the zig-zag end was just too fussy, given that the stamps I used left quite a lot of white space.
I designed the frame in Studio, & sketched it lightly in place prior to stamping.
Then I masked off the pieces of frame that would be under the 'tape' (not quite as accurately as I thought... there are a few big gaps!), & ran the card through the printer.
I stamped the seal once on the card & again on a scrap of blue & added some Versamark polka dots. Cut out the blue seal using my new favourite tonic studios scissors, & stuck in place with Pritt stick.
Decided something was missing, so added the ball.
Took a few photos, smiled smugly & congratulated myself that all the ink was in the right place... opened the card & found a HUGE great ink smudge. Don't know how it got there ;). Still, gives me an excuse to play all over again!